St. Francis Xavier’s Church

St. Francis Xavier’s Church

Jesuit church also funded by Jan Działyński, who invited Jesuits to Grudziądz in 1622. Built in the baroque style in 1648-1723, the church is connected to the college through entrances south of the chancel and north of the vestry. The chancel ceiling is cross-vaulted, and the walls are decorated with Corinthian pilasters. The two storey...

St. Nicholas Church

St. Nicholas Church

The church was built in the Gothic style, facing the east, featuring the nave and two side aisles. The chancel is closed from three sides and has a sacristy in the north. The nave is taller than the side aisles. Statues of Saints  Andrew, Paul, Peter and Jude Thaddaeus are seen in the lower story...